Posts Coming Soon!

 Posts Coming Soon!


I promise! I know I missed my weekend blog post, but it was because I was playing games all weekend with my buddies Biff and Cushman. So I figured I'd have a really outstanding recap to offer y'all in time for Tuesday! But it turns out I won't be getting it done today after all as I was busy cleaning up around the house and recording my podcast (if you want to check it out, you can visit our FB page: The Secret Origins of Mint Condition. I chat it up with two gents I used to work with at my first job - a comic book store in Port Washington, NY called Mint Condition!). I maybe get to it tonight, but I'm not anticipating that'll be the case. I'm hoping to have both parts of the weekend recap written by Thursday. Fingers crossed! Thanks for understanding!!

Comments